Nottinghamshire LMC Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Nottinghamshire LMC Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. To make sure you are happy with the policy and any changes, you should check this page regularly.
This policy is effective from 6th August 2019.
What we collect:
When you fill in the website contact form, we collect the following information:
- Name and reason for contacting
- Contact information including email address and contact number
When you utilise our online chat function we collect the following information:
- Personal, demographic and other details that a chat user may chose to disclose.
What we do with the information we gather:
We require this information enable us to provide you with information and support as well as the following:
- Internal record keeping
- To contact you with relevant information if you have opted in to receive it
When you use our online chat function any information you chose to disclose will be used or stored in the following ways:
- To contact you with further relevant information as agreed on the chat
- A log of the chat will be stored on our chat providers website under our secure login for 30 days after the chat has ended
To ensure we are remaining committed to making sure your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedure to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Cookies are small encrypted text files located in our website which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. When you visit our website, you will be asked to accept cookies. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookies help analyse website traffic or lets you know when you visit a site. Cookies allow web applications to understand your habits, needs, likes and dislikes and respond to you individually by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Our website uses session cookies which link the actions of a user during a browser session, these cookies will provide anonymised date which will end up on Google Analytics which we use for analytical purposes only. The cookies will expire after you leave the website and will not be stored longer term.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by allowing us to monitor which pages you prefer. A cookie does not allow us access to any information about you or on your computer, instead it only allows us access to information you chose to share with us.
Privacy policies of other websites
Controlling your personal information
Every user of our website is entitled to the following data protection rights:
- The right to access all personal data we have stored on you, which may incur a fee.
- The right to rectification of any information you believe is inaccurate. You have a right to request we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure. The right to request that we remove any of your personal data under certain conditions.
- The right to opt out of receiving communications from us. If you’d like to stop receiving emails from GP-S, please email email@example.com
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: 0115 979 6917 (phones manned from 9-5pm Monday to Friday not including any public holidays)
Or write to us at: Suite 146, Pure Offices, Sherwood Business Park, Lake View Drive, Nottingham, NG15 0DT